Link audits are a necessity these days – any site in any vertical can be hit by an algorithm – whether it’s for the right or wrong reasons.
I’ve recovered a number (I can’t reveal examples due to prior NDAs signed on these projects) of sites from Penguin related penalties – manual and algorithm related.
Why do reconsideration requests get denied?
- There was no proof provided of work carried out
- The link database used was not sufficiently robust
- The reconsideration request was poorly written or didn’t provid enough detail
- Not enough time left between the requests
From £750 for a basic audit to £2,500 for an advanced package.
Above that there are custom packages for websites with many thousands of linking domains.
What comes with the usual link audit?
- A list of all your links from most popular link sources, including MajesticSEO
- Notes on whether a link is toxic or safe
- Suggested disavow file
- Suggested format for carrying out link removal
Note: Removing of the links is not included. This is an audit – a research piece, not a whole project of removing your penalty.
I am happy to provide guidance and lead the campaign – but that’s an ongoing process and a separate project.
Get in touch via my email address or via the contact page for a no obligation quote on your link audit project.